1. Students are expected whisper while in the media center.
2. Students will not disturb others in the media center.
3. Students will keep hands, feet, and other objects to themselves.
4. Students are expected to sit properly in chairs or on the floor.
5. Students are not allowed to have gum, candy, beverage, or other food in the media center.
6. Students are expected to take care of school property.
7. Students are expected to follow directions of teachers and other staff in the media center.
Consequences of Misbehavior
1. Verbal warning
2. Isolation, break detention sentences, etc.
3. Contact parents
4. Referral to the office